August 21, 2011

So Smug About My Rug

I wasn't in the market for a rug, but when I came across this beauty at Home Goods in June, I was drawn to it instantly.  Hmmm, I wonder if the Autumn colors had anything to do with it?


The real clincher was that it was on CLEARANCE!!  Yep, I got all 9'6" X 7'6" of this Francesca Collection rug for...wait for it....

$145 

SCORE!!!!!.  And it goes perfectly with my wall color and tile floor.  I was hoarding it in my downstairs closet thinking I'd break it out in Fall, but I pulled it out for our recent house appraisal.  Worked like a charm too. 

Of course all my curtains need to be replaced.  I've got my eye on some panels at IKEA for the sliding glass door and these lovelies for the bay window area.  Soon....very soon...







No comments:

Post a Comment